• Iceland is the world’s largest hash rate producer per capita. • Environmental concerns have led to the Icelandic government turning away BTC miners. •… Weiterlesen »Iceland Becomes World’s Largest Per Capita BTC Hash Rate Producer
• The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom is cracking down on unregistered cryptocurrency ATMs. • Potential connections between these ATMs and organized… Weiterlesen »UK Cracks Down on Unregistered Crypto ATMs: FCA Investigates for Money Laundering
• Polkadot’s weekly roundup included notable developments in its ecosystem, such as cross-chain interoperability and NFT creation. • Santiment’s chart revealed that DOT’s NFT ecosystem… Weiterlesen »Polkadot’s NFT Space Sees Growth, DOT’s Metrics Soar
• In its assessment of NEAR Protocol’s [NEAR] performance in Q4 2022, cryptocurrency research firm Messari found that the network experienced a surge in user… Weiterlesen »NEAR Protocol Sees Surge in User Activity Despite Q4 Turbulence
• BlockFi, a bankrupt crypto-lending firm, is selling $160 million in loans backed by 68,000 Bitcoin mining equipment. • The process of selling off the… Weiterlesen »BlockFi Selling $160M in Bitcoin Mining Equipment Loans to Pay Creditors
• MakerDAO recently proposed to onboard $100 million worth of USDC into a YearnFinance on-chain vault, giving MakerDAO an estimated yield of 2% annually. •… Weiterlesen »MakerDAO Proposes $100 Million USDC Move to Boost Revenue and User Interest
• ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that can be used to write poems, make jokes, and write cover letters. • The bot is not capable… Weiterlesen »ChatGPT: Revolutionizing How We Communicate and Trade Online!
There are more and more advances around the application of the Blockchain technology as well as new opportunities that it generates in the public sector.… Weiterlesen »Blockchain technology could have a positive impact on public services